Farbman Group is one of the largest private third-party property management companies in the Midwest, and the NAI affiliation is the largest brokerage and management organization in the world. Coordinating property management activities is a specialty for Farbman Group, and our team is highly experienced in representing owned or leased properties and managing.
Farbman Group Property Management Division offers:
- Quick and responsive real estate solutions, maximizing return on investment and asset appreciation for our owners and clients
- Aggressive leasing and renewal strategies
- Preventative maintenance and capital improvement programs
- In-depth capability with office, industrial, high-tech, retail, multi-family, healthcare and government properties
- Economies of scale that produce real cost savings
- Alliance relationships with our vendors and suppliers provides our clients with the maximum savings
- Consistent collection procedures
As owners of premiere properties, we understand what owners need from a management company. We take our own advice daily.
We know that management doesn’t stop at the end of business. Our team is available 24/7. We respond quickly to all of your needs —from the simple and routine to the unplanned emergency.
TO: ALL TENANTS
RE: FARBMAN GROUP GOES GREEN
In an effort to be environmentally conscious, we will be sending out our monthly statements in an email format. This is being done in an ongoing effort to both improve the timeliness of delivery of your statement and to do our part for the environment. In order to do so, we will need the following information from you and we ask that you fill out the form below.
Chief Financial Officer
Periodically, Farbman Group hosts Five Minute Farbman Speed Networking events in order to connect our vendors and employees with one another. This event is a great way to network with other companies by meeting with new potential customers, clients or vendors, learning how other companies do business, and more!! WATCH A VIDEO.
Next Networking Event:
To be announced.