Administrative Assistant – Southfield, MI
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full time Administrative Assistant to join our team in Southfield, MI.
Will provide high-level administrative support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning and scheduling meetings, travel, conferences
• Market research
• Managing new business opportunities
• Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems and computer databases
• Personal errands for executives as needed
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintaining CRM database
• Coordination of company events
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• Prior work experience in an administrative assisting position is required.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be highly organized.
• Advanced computer skills required, specifically Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of CRM software a plus.