Asset Manager – Southfield, MI
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full time Asset Manager to join our Farbman Group team in Southfield, MI.
To grow our asset management department, we are seeking another asset manager. Summary of responsibilities include financial analysis of commercial real estate, oversight of insurance and risk mitigation, and budgeting.
- Creating financial models, lender packages, investor memos, and other analyses
- Assisting with oversight of the corporate insurance program
- Preparing annual property budgets
- Routine review of accounting financial reports
- Preparation of financial metrics for the real estate portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field.
- Prior financial experience preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly self-motivated, utilize effective communication skills, and can quickly solve problems.
- Will need to obtain real estate license.