Executive Assistant – Southfield, MI
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full time Executive Assistant to join our team in Southfield, MI.
Will provide high-level administrative support to executives. Will often act on the executives’ behalf, handling communication as well as perform duties that can influence the success or profitability of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Planning and scheduling meetings, travel, conferences
• Market research
• Managing new business opportunities
• Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems and computer databases
• Running personal errands for executives as needed
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Maintaining CRM database
• Coordination of company events
• Any other reasonable requirements of the employer
• Some completed coursework to a bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Prior work experience in an administrative assisting position is required.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be highly organized.
• Advanced computer skills required, specifically Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of CRM software a plus.