Executive Assistant - Southfield, MI
Will provide high-level administrative support to Chief Operating Officer. Will often act on the executive’s behalf, handling communication, scheduling, and other administrative tasks as well as perform duties that can have an effect on the success or profitability of the company such as helping with marketing research, training staff, and scheduling important meetings.
Typical duties include:
· Reading, sorting, and responding to correspondence
· Planning and scheduling meetings, travel, conferences, and phone calls
· Representing executives at meetings when unavailable
· Supervising lower-level clerical staff and delegating tasks appropriately
· Maintaining paper and electronic filing systems and computer databases
· Running personal errands for executives as needed
· Drafting memos and business reports
· Managing and researching projects
· Maintaining basic office equipment and restocking inventory of office supplies
· Providing superior customer service
· Other duties as assigned.
· Some completed coursework to a bachelor’s degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Prior work experience in an administrative assisting position is required.
· Must have good communication and interpersonal skills and be highly organized.
· Advanced computer skills required, specifically Microsoft Office-Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of CRM software a plus.