Investment Sales Intern - Southfield, MI
Work alongside Investment Sales associates selling shopping centers, office buildings and industrial deals assisting in daily tasks. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Searching for new business opportunities
· Utilizing programs such as Trepp, Microsoft Excel, Costar, Argus, Real Capital Analytics, Real Insight Marketplace, and Ten-X (experience not necessary)
· Assist in creating Broker Opinion of Value and Offering Memorandum Books‚· Conduct property and market research
· Finding sales and lease comps
· Calling on research projects
· Assist brokers with daily responsibilities
Position provides the opportunity to work with some of the industry’s best Investment Sales Brokers with a diverse array of learning experiences touching various aspects of the industry. Ideal candidates skills include but are not limited to:
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
· Sales experience
· Critical thinking skills
· Strong verbal communication skills
· A positive attitude
· Good work ethic
· Previous commercial real estate experience is preferred but not required
Send Us Your Resume
You may send a resume and cover letter.
NOTE: Send a text-only resume and reference the prospective job title in the subject line.
$350 REFERRAL BONUS: Any employee that refers someone that gets hired for a full-time regular position is eligible to receive $350.00 referral bonus after successful completion of 90 days of employment.
**Internal candidates must apply within 2 days of the job posting.