Maintenance Technician – Southfield, MI
Huntington Maintenance Company is currently seeking a full time Maintenance Technician to join our team in Southfield, MI.
The maintenance position provides all basic maintenance services required at a property, is responsible for the overall appearance of the property, and the upkeep/maintenance of the building and structure of the property.
- Maintain property to keep in a clean and well-maintained condition
- Develop a complete personal knowledge of all assigned buildings and machinery, equipment, and systems
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks and basic repairs when required
- Perform minor repairs on machinery and carpentry skills are needed, oversee repair, maintenance work by contracted vendors
- Respond to hot/cold calls and other work requests from building tenants
- Schedule equipment maintenance for preventative services
- Participate in facilities remodeling, new construction, and/or other planning activities
- Recommend and estimate facility repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget
- Any other reasonable requirements of the employer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in facility maintenance or experience in mechanical trades
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary to commensurate with experience.
- Full benefits package available, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k.