Huntington Maintenance Company is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Technician to join our team in Brighton, MI.
Located in the Brighton area, the maintenance position provides all basic maintenance services required at the property, is responsible for the overall appearance of the property, and the upkeep/maintenance of the building(s) and structure of the property.
- Maintain property to keep it in a clean and well-maintained condition.
- Develop a complete personal knowledge of all assigned buildings and machinery, equipment, and systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance tasks and basic repairs when required.
- Perform minor repairs on machinery and carpentry skills are needed, oversee repair, and maintenance work by contracted vendors.
- Respond to hot/cold calls and other work requests from building tenants.
- Schedule equipment maintenance for preventative services.
- Participate in facilities remodeling, new construction, and/or other planning activities.
- Recommend and estimate facility repairs and improvements for inclusion in the annual budget.
- Any other reasonable requirements of the employer
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in facility maintenance or experience in mechanical trades
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility to work in a changing and fast-paced environment.