Project Manager - Chicago, IL
Farbman Group is looking for a full time property manager for the Ohio/Southern, MI area.
This position supports the management of commercial and residential real estate in accordance with the management agreement for the assigned properties in Southern Michigan and Ohio.
The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the properties, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal, etc. Will handle tenant complaints, service requests and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting and financial performance of the properties. Will perform other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
• Minimum five (5) years prior commercial office building management experience.
• Working knowledge of financial accounting, financial reporting, and budgeting.
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
• Excellent organization skills, time management skills, and communication skills.
• Knowledge of Yardi Property Management software a plus.
• Real estate license will be required (or will obtain within 90 days of employment)