Commercial Property Manager – Southfield, MI
Full time entry level property manager will be based in Metro Detroit. This position will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of small properties and assist seasoned property managers with financial reporting. This position is heavily focused on learning tenant and lease administration, construction planning, budgeting and forecasting, and asset performance.
Training will be provide for the following job responsibilities and duties:
- Work closely with seasoned property manager to support field work and financial reporting.
- Build business relationship with tenants of assigned properties and ensure leases are administered appropriately.
- Assist in the completion monthly management/financial reports for assigned properties.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships.
- Assist accounting in CAM process and receivables process.
- Respond to after-hour emergencies related to properties
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university, preferably in business administration, real estate, or related field.
- Able to effectively use Microsoft Office Word and Excel, e-mail, and internet.
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Able to solve problems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills with attention to detail
Send Us Your Resume
You may send a resume and cover letter.
NOTE: Send a text-only resume and reference the prospective job title in the subject line.
$350 REFERRAL BONUS: Any employee that refers someone that gets hired for a full-time regular position is eligible to receive $350.00 referral bonus after successful completion of 90 days of employment.
**Internal candidates must apply within 2 days of the job posting.