Commercial Real Estate Agent– Southfield, MI
NAI Farbman is looking to add several talented Agents who are self-motivated, persistent, ambitious, passionate and act with ethics and integrity to our team of Commercial Real Estate Professionals. Since 1976, NAI Farbman has been one of the largest and most respected full service commercial real estate firms in the Midwest. NAI Farbman is affiliated with NAI Global, a leading global commercial real estate brokerage firm.
Develop business and negotiate the sale and lease and marketing of commercial real estate for clients. Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional Farbman Group services to current client base.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Real Estate Salesperson license.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills, able to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Requires knowledge of basic financial terms and principles
- Ability to problem solve.
- Computer knowledge, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook and other software programs.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full Time Independent Contractor