Staff Accountant – Southfield, MI
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join our team in Southfield, MI.
The property accountant will manage the accounting functions for multiple entities.
• Preparing financial reports
• Maintaining depreciation/amortization schedules.
• Reconciling bank statements
• Preparing/maintaining annual work papers.
• Approving invoices/payments.
• Maintaining general ledger
• Assisting with cash forecasting
• Supporting and participating in the creation of the annual budgets
• Participating in annual income tax and audit processes
• Must have degree in accounting or similar field, and/or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years of prior accounting experience required; real estate/property management accounting experience preferred
• Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and have strong organizational and analytical skills.