Commercial Real Estate Agent
NAI Farbman is looking for talented, experienced commercial real estate agents who are self-motivated, persistent, ambitious, passionate and conduct business with ethics and integrity to join our team of commercial real estate professionals.
Business development, marketing, leasing, sales, and consulting services for commercial real estate. Secure new business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and cross selling other Farbman Group services.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Strong customer service skills, able to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers.
- Requires knowledge of basic financial terms and principles.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Computer knowledge, CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, and other software programs.
- Real Estate Salesperson license.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full Time Independent Contractor