Asset Manager/Financial Analyst
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full time Asset Manager/Financial Analyst to join our Farbman Group team in Southfield, MI.
This position’s responsibilities include financial analysis of commercial real estate, oversight of insurance and risk mitigation, and budgeting.
- Creating financial models, lender packages, investor memos, and other analyses
- Assisting with oversight of the corporate insurance program
- Preparing annual property budgets
- Routine review of accounting financial reports
- Preparation of financial metrics for the real estate portfolio
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, or related field.
- Prior financial experience preferred.
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly self-motivated, utilize effective communication skills, and can quickly solve problems.
- Will need to obtain real estate license.