Portfolio Property Manager - Canton Area
Farbman Group is looking for a full time property manager. Primarily located in the Canton area. This position supports the management of commercial real estate in accordance with the management agreement for properties assigned. The Property Manager is involved in all aspects of day-to-day operations of the properties, including accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, janitorial services, landscaping, snow removal, etc. Will handle tenant complaints, service requests and must be familiar with the terms of tenant leases. The Property Manager assists in the preparation of the annual budgets, reporting and financial performance of the properties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum five (5) years prior commercial office building management experience.
- Working knowledge of financial accounting, financial reporting, and budgeting.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent organization skills, time management skills, and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Yardi Property Management software a plus.
- Real estate license will be required (or will obtain within 90 days of employment)