Personal Executive Assistant – Southfield, MI
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full time Personal Executive Assistant to join our team in Southfield, MI.
We are currently seeking a Personal Executive Assistant to perform all daily personal and professional administrative tasks as required by owners of a well-known family-owned business.
The ideal personal executive assistant must be trustworthy, flexible, and demonstrate strong communication and organizational skills. Ultimately, an exceptional personal executive assistant will ensure that owners’ time is maximized by effectively managing their daily tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Screening calls, taking messages, and responding to questions.
• Arranging travel, transportation, and accommodations.
• Coordinating calendars.
• Preparing for meetings.
• Organizing special events.
• Handling personal banking.
• Performing personal errands.
• Special projects.
• High school diploma.
• Proven experience working as a personal executive assistant.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Outlook experience preferred.
• Good phone etiquette.
• Ability to multitask.
• Strong planning and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Exceptional customer service skills.