Maintenance Technician (Residential)
Farbman Group is currently seeking a full time Maintenance Technician (Residential) to join our team in Columbus, OH.
The maintenance position provides all basic maintenance services required at a property, is responsible for the overall appearance of the property, and the upkeep/maintenance of the building and structure of the property.
Responsibilities include responding to maintenance requests and handling any necessary repairs, such as fixing flooring, drywall, plaster, and painting. Other duties include performing quality checks on HVAC system, plumbing, and electrical systems.
- Previous experience in residential property maintenance preferred
- General knowledge of painting and drywall patching
- Minor appliance skills
- General knowledge about building equipment
- Able to evaluate deficiencies such as excessive wear or troubleshoot faulty parts
- Familiarity with plumbing repairs – change garbage disposals and replace faucets
- Handle service calls in a timely manner
- Good safety habits
Compensation and Benefits:
- Full benefits package available, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k.